Homemade Rosemary-Mint Mouthwash
2 1/2 cups distilled or mineral water
1 tsp fresh mint leaves
1tsp rosemary leaves
1 tsp anise seeds
Boil the water, add herbs and seeds, infuse for 20 minutes. Cool,
strain and use as a gargle/mouthwash. If you wish to make up a
larger quantity, double or triple the recipe then add 1 tsp of
tincture of myrrh as a natural preservative.
Homemade Spearmint Mouthwash
6 ounces water
2 ounces vodka
4 teaspoons liquid glycerine
1 teaspoon aloe vera gel
10-15 drops Spearmint essential oil
Boil water and vodka, add glycerine and aloe vera gel. Remove from
the heat, let cool slightly. Add spearmint oil, shake well. Pour
into bottle, cap tightly.
Homemade Fruit Teeth Cleaners
1. Rub a lemon rind on your teeth to remove brown stains. Rinse
your mouth thoroughly afterward.
2. Clean your teeth with a fresh strawberry. Rub it over and
between your teeth.
A very simple homemade mouthwash
Wash your mouth with half a glass of warm water containing a
teaspoon of table salt.
Baking Soda Mouthwash
Mix 2 ounces of Water, 1/4 Teaspoon of baking soda or Sea Salt, 1
drop of Pure Peppermint Oil, and 1 drop of Tea Tree oil. This
Homemade mouthwash recipe leaves a great refreshing minty taste in
your mouth and helps prevent bad breathe.
The above are some of the best homemade mouthwash recipes. Hope
you like them. Please send your feedback (look at the bottom of
Also some Breath Fresheners
• Chew fresh parsley to sweeten the breath.
• Chew fennel seeds to freshen the breath.
• Chew anise seeds to freshen the breath.
• Chew a few peppermint or spearmint leaves or drink a cup of
• Add 1 drop of myrrh oil to 1 cup of cooled, boiled water. Use as